[Zope] Re: CorpCalendar 1.4 and 1.7 issues

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 15:23:23 EDT 2007

> Now I just need to look at the Zope Book to see what the changes to the
> security declarations are so the lines below will quit showing up in my
> event.log.
>
> ------
> 2007-03-22T14:10:44 WARNING Init Class
> Products.CorpCalendar.CorpCalendar.CorpCalendar has a security declaration
> for nonexistent method 'addEvent'
> ------
Well the security declarations are the same. The only thing that changed
is that the zope develolpers added this wonderful warning when one adds
a security declaration for an inexistent method. In older zope versions
you could do this and no warning was shown in the log. So, you could
waste lots of time trying to figure out that your method raised an
Unathorized Exception because of a typo in the security declaration.

Regards,
Josef