[Zope] Attribute error

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Mar 23 16:11:42 EDT 2007

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 02:56:31PM -0500, Catherine E. Reinehr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pretty new to Zope; I inherited the system when I started my new job.
> We use it to manage a college web site.  I noticed yesterday that several
> pages in our "Student Services" section will no longer load.  Every time I
> try, I get this:
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: visible
>
> And I have no idea what it means or how to fix it.  Any suggestions would be
> much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Catherine

Not enough information... so the first thing to do is go into the zope
management interface, click on the /error_log link, and find your
error listed there.  Click on it to get a more complete traceback.
Reply here with that information and you're more likely to get a
useful response.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com