[Zope] smart development & debugging

Roberto Scelzo robertoscelzo at yahoo.it
Sun Mar 25 06:26:42 EDT 2007

Hi all,
we are developing a couple of zope apps which now
are becoming pretty complex and, unfortunately,
up to now we're developing TTW since we
haven't yet find
a smart & fast way to do our job avoiding the ZMI.
We've searched a lot around but never found a nice guidence or howto...

It'll be nice to develop by eclipse...
Anyways, since the last upgrade (zope 2.9) even the external editor
doesn't work anymore. (sob...)

Someone suggested us to use a FS dump product, another one instead pointed us
to zope FS products, but, is there any
article/howto on how to make group development/debugging of middle/large sized zope apps
a nice and confortable experience?

Thank you!
Roberto