[Zope] Some __bobo_traverse__ help

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Mar 26 16:12:14 EDT 2007

Garito wrote at 2007-3-25 05:02 +0200:
>Some one could help me to construct a correct __bobo_traverse__ or wrapper
>for my necesities.

Martijn is a Five expert and told you things that may happen
when Five is heavily used.

I do not think that your problem is Five related -- and I am
almost convinced that it is not related to your wrappers.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what causes your problem.

It seems to be authentication related.

I would verify "REQUEST._auth" (you told us, you were using
HTTP basic authentication; then "REQUEST._auth should contain
the authorization info from the request) in your debugging session.

One potentially important hint from Martijn is to check
where the failing "validate" is called. If the call comes
from traversal, then authentication did not yet happen (as
Martijn has pointed out).

--
Dieter