[Zope] custom Lexicon developpement problems

Winterflood, Jonathan jonathan.winterflood at capgemini.com
Fri May 4 09:04:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

Indeed, I had a good look at your UnicodeLexicon while writing mine.
The problem is I don't really understand how some of the things work.

My main issue is how to integrate the 'indexed_attr' field, but I can't see what is necessary to activate this functionality

Could you maybe explain this?

Thanks a lot,
Jonathan