[Zope] Upgrade woes: BTreeFolder --> BTreeFolder2

Ken Ara feedreader at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 17:18:22 EDT 2007

Thanks, Dieter. In  retrospect, that looks like what I
should have done, but unfortunately we no longer have
access to the old machine. Everything else went so
well - only now do we see that these 'dead' instances
weigh in at about 1Gb. It does not appear critical
today, but eventually we may need to do something
about this...

Could the solution be to redefine this product into
something really simple and then kill it off?

Here is the traceback again, that results from an
attempt to delete a 'DocumentStore':

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in
call_object
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 524, in
manage_delObjects
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 379, in
_delObject
    * Module zope.event, line 23, in notify
    * Module zope.component.event, line 26, in
dispatch
    * Module zope.component._api, line 130, in
subscribers
    * Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in
subscribers
    * Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in
subscribers
    * Module zope.component.event, line 33, in
objectEventNotify
    * Module zope.component._api, line 130, in
subscribers
    * Module zope.component.registry, line 290, in
subscribers
    * Module zope.interface.adapter, line 535, in
subscribers
    * Module OFS.subscribers, line 108, in
dispatchObjectWillBeMovedEvent
    * Module zope.app.container.contained, line 181,
in dispatchToSublocations
    * Module OFS.subscribers, line 88, in sublocations
    * Module Products.BTreeFolder2.BTreeFolder2, line
368, in objectValues
    * Module Products.BTreeFolder2.BTreeFolder2, line
347, in objectIds

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute
'keys'

An error was encountered while publishing this
resource.