[Zope] Upgrade woes: BTreeFolder --> BTreeFolder2

Ken Ara feedreader at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 16:47:19 EDT 2007

This kind of thing wasn't working:

>>> del app.OrgDocumentLibrary['Documents']
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
AttributeError: __delitem__

so I tried an experiment on an empty catalog:

>>> del app.OrgDocumentLibrary.Documents_catalog

No complaints from zopectl debug... Then

>>> import transaction
>>> transaction.commit()

Except now I can't access the ZMI under
OrgDocumentLibrary...

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in
call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 313, in
__call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in
_bindAndExec
    * Module App.special_dtml, line 178, in _exec
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 426, in
objectItems
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 290, in _getOb

AttributeError: Documents_catalog

///

I can neither delete nor create an object called
'Documents_catalog'.

any... ideas?

Ken