[Zope] Re: MemoryError exception when importing a zexp file

Ben Lobo ben.lobo at hobointernet.com
Wed May 30 05:31:31 EDT 2007

Thanks for the tip. I tried increasing the swap file to 10GB but still got
the same memory error.

I'm now considering exporting the Plone site (cos that's what it is) one
piece at a time and reimporting it into a clean Plone site. Any thoughts on
whether or not this is a good idea?

Cheers

Ben

"Winterflood, Jonathan" wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Maybe you could try giving the machine more swap space (partition in Linux,
file in Windows)
>You'd probably have performance issues, but if the import is a one-timer,
it might be acceptable.

>Jonathan

Jens Vagelpohl