[Zope] Calendar Tag Product question

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Nov 1 15:04:56 EDT 2007

Zope Version 	(Zope 2.9.7-final, python 2.4.3, linux2)
Python Version 	2.4.3 (#1, Mar 14 2007, 18:51:08) [GCC 4.1.1 20070105 (Red Hat
4.1.1-52)]
System Platform 	linux2

We are using Corporate Calendar which requires the Calendar product for
CalendarTag.py.  I have written a replacement for us for Corporate Calendar,
not as a product yet, to load faster and allow more features, there are 13
calendars all using the exact same dtml and a view for today's events from
all calendars.  Both of these use the Calendar product to draw the calendar.
I put the ones I had written out for users to start testing yesterday and one
minor problem was fixed and a feature added, otherwise the calendars were
fine.  Today, November 1, on both calendars not all events are appearing in
the calendar from the default view.  If you click back to October and then
back to November all of the events appear, this also sets the date-calendar
parameter in the URL to November 9.  I have found that if the date-calendar
parameter is 1,2,3, or 4 not all the events will display in the Corporate
Calendar or the calendar I wrote so I suspect the Calendar Product itself.

Has anyone experienced this that might be able to point me to a fix?

you can see these at the url below for a list to click from.

http://www.library.appstate.edu/calendar/calendars

for a comparison the corporate calendar for room 114 is at
http://www.library.appstate.edu/calendar/114/114

Thanks for any help,

Thomas

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett		Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst		P O Box 32026
University Library				Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  As videos could be 25 pictures
per second and might last several minutes, how many words is that?
- Linux Journal, July 2007

Library Systems Help Desk: http://www.library.appstate.edu/help/