[Zope] Calendar Tag Product question

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Fri Nov 2 11:21:16 EDT 2007

zope.conf was set to none so I set it to the system locale en_US.UTF-8 and
restarted with no problem.  Although this did not solve my calendar problem.
Also, there is only one machine, the server, all clients are receiving
rendered html.  I haven't noticed this problem with any of the calendars
since we started using it sometime back in 2005.  Where are you seeing the
dateformat msimatch.

Just now after pausing in writing this email I have my new calendars working,
at least the room 114 calendar.  Before November 1 I have had to compare the
current date to my event date+1 day for the events to display on the correct
day in the calendar.  Now, removing the +1 day the calendar is displaying as
it should.  I will have to look at Corporate Calendar product to make sure I
didn't at some point edit it for the same reason.  The only edit I have done
in Corporate Calendar is change the sort field to time and in ascending
order.

Thomas

On Thursday 01 November 2007 16:43, Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:
> [...]

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett		Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst		P O Box 32026
University Library				Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  As videos could be 25 pictures
per second and might last several minutes, how many words is that?
- Linux Journal, July 2007

Library Systems Help Desk: http://www.library.appstate.edu/help/