[Zope] Epoz Document: Inconsistence behavior

kamal hamzat hamzat at dnetsystems.net
Thu Oct 4 03:07:04 EDT 2007

Dear All,
I using Epoz Document to store my article contents, and sometimes it will work and at another time it will not work.
Although i have added 2 more fields  (author and summary) to the  manage_editForm, but I do not want to believe that this is what is causing this problem. I was wondering why will it work at a point and fail at another point. Below is the error I was getting when it failed.

Site Error

Invalid request

The parameter, title, was omitted from the request.
Make sure to specify all required parameters, and try the request again.

Traceback (innermost last):

  a.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 119, in publish
  b.. Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 83, in mapply
  c.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 47, in missing_name
  d.. Module ZPublisher.HTTPResponse, line 683, in badRequestError
Thanks for any help.
kamal