[Zope] Weird hangs on zope/plone.

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Tue Oct 9 12:16:45 EDT 2007

> I set the number of threads:
>     zserver-threads 25
> I set:
>     pool-size 27
> on <zodb_db main>
I think you should rather use ZEO than raise number of threads to such a
big value. Also there are some rules about pool-size. I don't remember
exactly but seems to me that it is too small, but
in general I suppose it has nothing to do with your problem...

Situation you're seeing may appear if there is something that blocks
all your threads, like all threads are waiting for RDBMS response...

> How can i run some kind of debug on zope (debug-mode on dont log
> anything more) to check this next time happen?
Use DeadlockDebugger and if this doesn't help try:
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1073504990

--
Maciej Wisniowski