[Zope] Re: Zope is in trouble

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Thu Sep 27 15:02:36 EDT 2007

Andreas Jung skrev:
> Basically everything is true. The time of www.zope.org as a software
> repository has gone. In earlier times zope.org has been the only Zope
> related site. Nowadays with the growth and Zope and a lot of new
> projects, projects moved out into different sites. zope.org is an
> official project of the Zope Foundation and there were some talks on
> relaunching zope.org - however I don't know about details and the
> current state. The new site is likely to become a small site
> representing the Zope platform  in the first place.

I used to be pretty active on the original Zope site. Then we got what
we asked for, and it was migrated to Plone.

Then it got too cumbersome to work with, and I put all the new stuff out
on my own site.

These days I use a mix of plone.org and my own site.

zope.org is pretty irrelevant to what I do these days. I believe it is
so for many zope people.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/