[Zope] FSDump for Controller Page Templates metadata

Chris Crownhart chris at shiftzz.com
Sat Sep 29 11:28:44 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a bunch of pages/scripts that I'm trying to dump to the
filesystem with FSDump.  I have the latest version of FSDump, 0.9.3, and
Zope 2.7.8.  The dump includes all the files, and creates all the
.metadata files, but the .metadata files only have the [default] section
in them.  They do not include [validators] or [actions].  Is there a way
to get that information dumped for controller page templates?

Thanks,

Chris