[Zope] ExternalMethod - add new parameter

rishi pathak mailmaverick666 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 08:33:05 EDT 2008

Hi Dieter,
             I dont have a need to run all the external method as root, only
some of them. For this what I was thinking was to introduce a new control
apart from the regular ones. viz
id , title , Module Name and Function Name by name of 'Run as root', it
would probably be a checkbox.Then at the point when external method code is
executed I would check for the said control and if checked would get it
executed as root.
Can you telll me where should I look in the source(Code segment where
external methods are loaded and executed)

--
Regards--
Rishi Pathak