[Zope] Upgrade to 2.7.2 results in all content unavailable

Wes Modes wmodes at ucsc.edu
Fri Apr 11 13:21:38 EDT 2008

Yeah, so when I said "all content," I really meant it.  There is nothing
through the web interface that does not result in

*Site Error *
*Resource not found*
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.
Check the URL and try again.
*Resource:* Zope GET

Including the ZMI.

I imagine this is something simple, but I can't imagine what it is.   I
can sysadmin my way out of a paper bag, but when it comes to Zope I'm a
n00b.

W.