[Zope] File objects AttributeError:alt

Palermo, Tom TPalermo at constellagroup.com
Mon Apr 14 12:12:13 EDT 2008

I've recently upgraded my Zope version from 2.7.6 to 2.9.8. I've
recently discovered that older File objects are generating an
AttributeError: alt whenever I call manage_changeProperties() on those
File object instances. I'm aware of the change to
lib/python/OFS/Image.py that removed the alt class attr from the File
class. I thought my File objects would have automatically updated too
but, apparently not. I just tried doing the following:

	objs = context.ZopeFind(context.this(), obj_metatypes=['File'],
search_sub=1)

	for k,v in objs:
	  if hasattr('alt',v):
	    delattr('alt',v)

The above code didn't seem to do anything to fix the issue. Any

Sincerely,

Tom Palermo