[Zope] No space left on device during an import

Olivier Nicole on at cs.ait.ac.th
Thu Aug 7 04:28:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to import a large zexp (about 3GB) and the import aborst
with the message:
   IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

While it is trying to proceed, I can see my root partition quickly
exhausting, until it is used at 100% and the import aborts.

I tried to find where in the / partition Zope would create temporary
files, but I could not see any file created by Zope.

Is there a way to tell Zope to use the main storage (partition where
is the Data.fs) rather than Unix temporary storage?

I am running FreeBSD 6.3 and Zope 2.10 build from FreeBSD ports.

TIA,

Olivier