[Zope] Page Template help

Garito garito at sistes.net
Mon Aug 11 15:51:08 EDT 2008

Yes, it's ok but I can save n variable definitions with 4 lines of code in 1
point
Seems quite interesting for me

Could someone point me were the page template decides if the expression is a
standard, string, python, etc one, please? ;)

2008/8/11 Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de>

> Garito wrote:
> > Considere this case:
> >
> > I have the sking value in the variable at args/Yanged/Skin
> >
> > How can I do the equivalent to
> >
> > args/Yanged/raiz/Skins/${args/Yanged/Skin}/arbolYanged.css/absolute_url
> >
> > ?
> >
> > In the python way it will be:
> >
> > path(path('string:' +
> >
> 'args/Yanged/raiz/Skins/${args/Yanged/Skin}/arbolYanged.css/absolute_url'))
> >
> > That's returns the expected value but I can't see how to do with your
> > propossed way
>

> <a tal:define="skin args/Yanged/Skin;
>                file args/Yanged/raiz/Skins/?skin/arbolYanged.css"
>    tal:attributes="href file/absolute_url">

Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito
Zope Smart Manager
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito/670