[Zope] Persistent Mapping error with TinyTablePlus.

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sat Aug 16 04:46:59 EDT 2008

Ignacio Valdes wrote at 2008-8-12 13:30 -0500:
>Hi Chris, When I try to change a Squishdot rightbox_items title or even not
>change anything and try to save it out I get this error thrown:
>
>Site Error
>
>An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
>NameError
>Sorry, a site error occurred.
>
>Traceback (innermost last):
>  * Module Products.TinyTablePlus.TinyTablePlus, line 446, in manage_editData
>  * Module Products.TinyTablePlus.TinyTablePlus, line 509, in _GenerateIndex
>
>NameError: global name 'PersistentMapping' is not defined (Also, the
>following error occurred while attempting to render the standard error
>message, please see the event log for full details:
>'standard_html_header')

"NameError" is in almost all cases an indication to a programming
error in the code that raises this exception. This means in the
case above in "line 509 of "...TinyTablePlus".

You can add a
"from persistent.mapping import PersistentMapping" (Zope 2.8 and above)
to get rid of this programming error.

--
Dieter