[Zope] 404 on "/manage" frames with mod_rewrite

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 05:59:32 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I managed to find some good information on putting zope behind apache and
using mod_rewrite.  This appears to be working fine as long as I'm using a
non-framed page (and it works with SSL too).

However, when I try to access the site using
https://mysite.com/some_zope_page it works, but if I try
https://mysite.com/zp/manage, I'm prompted for my zope admin credentials,
and once I submit the credentials the framed portions are all 404d.  When I
check the url for one of the framed pages it looks like this:
http://mysite.com:443/manage_workspace.

Any idea if it is something I have misconfigured in Apache or is it
something I've misconfiguration in Zope?

Bernard