[Zope] brains and metal:fill-slot

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Feb 5 14:27:51 EST 2008

sguglia at arrows.it wrote at 2008-2-5 13:04 +0100:
>I have a bunch of brains. Their URLs point at a *.cpt file I wanted to be
>displayed inside the 'main' plone slot, so the usual code:

>but it doesn't work.
>
> Error Type
>    KeyError
>Error Value
>    '@@plone'
>
>this is the cryptic (for me :-) message shown and no help from google..Any
>idea or link, please?

Apparently, this is a Plone related question.
Such questions are better asked on the Plone mailing list.

Whereever you ask questions, when you get an exception ("Error Type",
"Error Value"), then you must also report the corresponding
traceback.
You find all this information in the "error_log" object (in the ZMI).

--
Dieter