[Zope] undo error

Webmaster cswebtch at mcmaster.ca
Wed Feb 6 12:17:20 EST 2008

Hi,

I am getting an error when trying to undo the deletion of a form created
with PloneFormGen. One of the users on the site created a second copy of
the form which received some submissions in error prior to its deletion
and I was hoping to undo the delete to get the saved data. Is it
possible to determine which subsequent changes need to be undone prior
to being able to undo the delete.
Here is the error:

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The
errors were:

Error Type
   MultipleUndoErrors
Error Value
   Undo error 0x047eae: Undo error 0x047eae: Some data were modified by
   a later transaction Undo error 0x047efa: Undo error 0x047efa: Some
   data were modified by a later transaction Undo error 0x047ed9: Undo
   error 0x047ed9: Some data were modified by a later transaction Undo
   error 0x046702: Undo error 0x046702: Some data were modified by a
   later transaction Undo error 0x047f01: Undo error 0x047f01: Some
   data were modified by a later transaction Undo error 0x046c19: Undo
   error 0x046c19: Some data were modified by a later transaction Undo
   error 0x026c2f: Undo error 0x026c2f: Some data were modified by a
   later transaction

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Serge