[Zope] Re: Happy Valentine's Day from Zwiki HQ

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Thu Feb 14 18:44:37 EST 2008

Simon Michael wrote:

> This is to air these thoughts, solicit your ideas, and also a kind of
> ping to gauge support for the project circa 2008, I guess.

If I were designing a Wiki system for use with Plone today, I'd start
with "wicked", the wiki linking feature of Plone, and extend it with a
policy that provided wiki features like backlinks and an optional
security policy of more free edits.

That of course says nothing about existing ZWiki instances (which you
may then need to migrate), nor does it cater to a Zope-only solution.

Martin