[Zope] Happy Valentine's Day from Zwiki HQ

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 11:09:41 EST 2008

Tino Wildenhain wrote:
> Still I'm not so much a friend of Plone. While having the hooks
> in place, a lightweight wiki-core would really be great.

A lightweight wiki engine that was agnostic to the framework used would
be *awesome*, especially if it let you customise the dialect of the wiki
easilly.

> Perhaps split into document type/parser/editor, storage and
> link calculation engine, search&catalog and security?

I'd mainly be interested in the parser for text with the ability to plug
in storage and finding of other pages.

ie: would be lovely to see this as just a python package with no ties to
Zope, etc

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk