[Zope] Memory usage of Zope 2.10.5

Florian Reiser florian_reiser at gmx.de
Wed Feb 20 07:49:35 EST 2008

Hello Andreas,

I'm using the following products: ZStyleSheet, Localizer, exUserFolder, mxODBCDA, ExternalEditor, LocalFS, ScriptModules.

My application is a frontend app for a database.
Zope itself doesn't store any information in its database
(it's only 10 MB filled with program code for the input masks).

With kind regards
Florian Reiser

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:53:49 +0100
> Von: Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com>
> An: Florian Reiser <florian_reiser at gmx.de>, zope at zope.org
> Betreff: Re: [Zope] Memory usage of Zope 2.10.5

> --On 20. Februar 2008 12:40:50 +0100 Florian Reiser
> <florian_reiser at gmx.de>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've installed Zope 2.10.5 on a w2k-server.
> > After logging in to the management surface, it's occupied memory grows
> > 875.888 MB of RAM.
> >

> How long has the site been running? Are you using some non-standard
> products except Plone or some add-ons to Plone. 1 GB RAM usage _can_ be
> normal - depending on what you're running.
>
> -aj

Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/games/free