[Zope] zope and postgresql

madhangc madhangc at opensuse.us
Fri Feb 22 05:31:51 EST 2008

Dear all,

I'm new to zope. I have planned to use zope with postgresql in a windows
environment. I have installed zope 2.x, python 2.4, mxtools, psycopg2.0. I
have no idea to proceed from here. I have ZpsycopgDA downloaded, but i don't
no how to install it and use it in zope. It is very urgent that i have to
finish a project. Can some one give some idea on how to connect zope and
postgresql. I prefer a good tutorial which teaches how to use zope with
pgsql.

Thanks in advance.

\madhan