[Zope] grufspaces, scripts and inherited permissions

sguglia at arrows.it sguglia at arrows.it
Fri Feb 29 08:20:57 EST 2008

Hello everybody,

I created a group member and a group folder (using grufspaces), from where I
run a python script.
The result of this script is a n number of brain objects (indexed_file)
indexed in portal_catalog.

All object are correctly indexed, so I can search contents, but as a
groupmember only.

the question is: how can I modify (from the script) permissions of the brains
objects in order to get them searchable from anybody?

the main part of my script:

	for pub in context.query_05(idx_value=idx_value):
		object = '/query_06/' + pub.id + '/indexed_file'
		my_catalog.catalog_object(pub, object)

thanks!
Stefano