[Zope] Zope ZMI Templates

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:38:58 EST 2008

Jurian,
  While the ZMI is a bit geeky for the average user, it works quite
well inside an iframe.
iframes are used by many ajax/web2 (whatever you want to call it)
libraries. So in my application (for example) I currently make ajax
calls to load specific zmi pages inside tabs of a window layout.

I agree with Peter that you are better off building your own interface
(if you are going to expose the manage_* methods) but I personally
hope the zmi stays around for a while!
Tim