[Zope] Zope ZMI Templates

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 20:05:46 EST 2008

The other important difference between ajax loaded pages and iframes
is that when you click on a link within an iframe page, the returned
page is loaded into the same iframe.
If I am not being clear, please check out this png file.
http://medicinebrain.com/iframe.png
</a>
In this png I did a search for DML Docs within a tab panel and the
search results are loaded into the same tab.

BTW, I would like to simplify the zmi even more for my users. I want
to hide various tabs (eg. security, find, etc) and I want to restrict
the number of products they are shown in the drop down box for adding
to a folder.
However, I still want to offer complete zmi functionality to the
overall administrator.
I can probably hide the security tabs using css (the overall admin
won't load the css sheet) but how can I control the products displayed
to a user in the folder view of the zmi?

Thanks,
Tim