[Zope] Zope ZMI Templates

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Thu Jan 17 11:36:55 EST 2008

There's nothing wrong with the ZMI. You're just try to hack into some
kind of cms rather than just build one. Hiding a link with css is
nasty hack and major security issue. While it may seem like what
you're doing is an easy path to a quick cms, you're really just
setting yourself up for a management nightmare. I'd recommend reading
through (all of) this:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook