[Zope] Annoying when objectValues() doesn't work

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Thu Jul 3 10:41:52 EDT 2008

from cStringIO import StringIO

def workflowscripts2methods(self):
    out = StringIO()

    print >>out, "Star converting workflow scripts into External Methods"

    pw = self.portal_workflow
    for workflow in pw.objectValues('Workflow'):
        for container in workflow.objectValues('Workflow Scripts'):
            meta_type = 'Script (Python)'
            for script in container.objectValues(meta_type):
                assert script.meta_type == meta_type
                print >>out, "script (%r, %s)" % (script.meta_type,
script.absolute_url_path())

    value = out.getvalue()
    print value
    return value

I'm getting an AssertionError on this!!!
After having used objectValues() for so many many years without much
trouble my confidence in it just dropped.
Anybody else seen something like this?

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com