[Zope] Zope/Plone and control version management

Garito garito at sistes.net
Wed Jun 18 05:51:24 EDT 2008

Hi, Sean!
What I would like to know is how I use git to work with my workgroup
Do I use only a centralized zope/plone or I need to install them for every
member of the workgroup?

Witch parts of zope/plone can I put on it?

I would like to use a control version manager but I have no idea how to
configure my space, witch files can I control and so on

In a ruby on rails scenario I create the RoR project and a database then I
create a git repository and begin to work (some commits here)
Then if some other members join to the project I make a checkout from the
master repository and begins to work all with the same database

But I zope/plone I can't figure out what files I put to the repository and
what happens with data.fs (some modifications are made in the database, what
happend with them? I suppose I can't control them with subversion/git)

Sorry not be more specific but I'm totally newbie with CVS and it's hard to
find some information about the daily work

Thanks!

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito