[Zope] Cache

Kereoz kereoz at kereoz.org
Wed Jun 25 08:01:32 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com> wrote:

> No idea what you're talking about. The standard Zope setup has nothing like
> a FS cache. There ZODB caches configured for each ZODB storage. And there is
> nothing like 'fs' under Control Panel -> fs. If you have some 3rd party
> instaleld, tell us - we can't guess what's installed on _your_ system.
>
> Andreas

Yes you're right, the default installation doesn't have it, sorry
about that...( I'm not the one who set it up ).
I guess it has something to do with the Zeo disk cache.

Anyway, the default installation has 'main' and 'temporary', and you
can flush the cache for these.
I'd like to do it in command line, but I can't figure out if there is
a way to do it.
I'm also looking for something to choose the objects to cache a bit
more precisely (like a list of objects not to cache or so).

Regards,
--
Kereoz
http://www.kereoz.org