[Zope] python script returning a 'rendered' zpt

David Bear david.bear at asu.edu
Thu Mar 6 22:39:42 EST 2008

On Thursday 06 March 2008 18:04, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
> rendered_html = context.some_page_template(context, somevariable='foobar')
> But then you need to write the page template as:

This is almost what I need. However, I can't use 'context.somepage' in the
script becuase I don't know what somepage will be. I was hoping to be able to
call the script on any arbitrary zpt like this:

/zope/somepagetemplate/myscript?target=something

Then 'myscript' will grab the value of target and returned 'somepagetemplate'
where the value of somevariable was replaced with 'something'