[Zope] Multithreading sessions

Jon Emmons jon.emmons at earthwavetech.com
Wed May 28 09:23:09 EDT 2008

Jens,

Thanks for your input.

Unfortunately, I am out of the office this week.  When I return I will be
trying to resolve this issue.

I don't believe it has squat to do with my Database at all, so I will be
setting up some scenarios where I am making simultaneous requests, requiring
no DB access.

I will echo the data to my screen, hopefully I will see an interwoven jumble
of characters as my web server is sending text "simultaneously" to multiple
clients.

If I don't see an interwoven jumble of stuff representing the various
threads, then my problem is more fundamental than DB contention.

I appreciate everyone's help.

Jon Emmons