[Zope] use path function on a python script

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Oct 8 07:23:59 EDT 2008

Am 08.10.2008 7:17 Uhr, Garito schrieb:

> 2008/10/8 Tino Wildenhain <tino at wildenhain.de <mailto:tino at wildenhain.de>>
>
>     Garito wrote:
>
>         Perhaps is better if I explain you what I'm trying to do
>
>         Imagine a Plone site (I know there are a plone list but this is
>         a generic question, sorry if not)
>
>         I configure it in the way if you put a parameter ?print the
>         plone point renders as when you push the print button at the
>         bottom of the point
>
>         For example: plone_site_url/front-page?print renders the plone
>         front page with the print.css sytle
>
>         Now I want to get the rendered code of this point as string to
>         pass it to PDFNode.renderAsPdf (it expect a string with the HTML
>         and the name of the generated pdf)
>
>         Did you know how can I get the html code of an url with get
>         parameters?
>

>     just context['front-page'](print=True) ?
>

> Perhaps but this puts print on options/args/print or options/print in
> the page_template scope, isn't it?
>
> In my way to solve this I use request/form/print because plone_css use
> tal expressions and request is passed to it

Then fix your code in a way to accept parameters either from request or
options. The '|' operator is your friend in TALES.

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK