[Zope] Proxy Error on Squishdot Re-catalog.

JeanMichel FRANCOIS jeanmichel.francois at makina-corpus.com
Fri Oct 10 04:15:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

  I don't like the zmi (or any web interface) for this kind of operation, i
prefer scripting them. Check the two attached files.

How to use it ?
push them on the server
cd path/tomyscripts
zopepy recatalog.py -c path/to/etc/zope.conf --recatalog --commit

zopepy is a python interpreter with all zope modules in its PYTHONPATH
common.py is used in production on our servers
recatalog.py is a kind of template adapted to fit your needs (not tested, but
should work) I m using this to perform migrations of datas (objects)

--
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Makina Corpus