[Zope] Zope failing to load causing 503 error

rugbert kjennings at housecallit.com
Fri Oct 17 12:33:56 EDT 2008

I migrated a server from one machine to another (using this thread:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=35087) and while most everything
transferred over correctly (some permission settings didnt) apache isnt %100
working.

There are two virtual host files, the default, and the mysite.test.com. and
Mysite is using zope for all the web stuff. At first, apache would only
server the default virtualhost file, but I disabled it and now I get a 503
error. Im assuming zope is failing to load correctly, how can I fix this?

would it help to post my virtual host file?