[Zope] on-the-fly storage/mountpoint setup or reload configuration

Jordi Llonch llonchj at atcubic.com
Tue Oct 21 13:41:55 EDT 2008

Hello,

I want to know if there's a way to reload configuration of a Zope2 zeo
and instance without having to stop service.

zopectl command has a reload argument but is not working for me at least
from 2.7.8 to 2.11.1 versions. Theres a bug reported on Zope Collector.

My goal is create a zeo filestorage without having to reload the zeo
server (has other working instances). And also, reload the zope instance
in order to mount the created filestorage in zeo via a mountpoint.

Thanks in advance,
Jordi