[Zope] how suppress http based authentication window of zope

vaibhav pol vaibhav4947 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 03:22:34 EDT 2008

Dear All,
              As per my information zope  provide http based authentication
and not support cookies based authentication . I used
CookieCrumbler,exUserFolder,fcForum  Products but it not so useful and
robust . I want to suppress login wnidow of the zope which  genarated by
browser and replace to that I want to show  user  login form. Is any way to
do that if you have any information  or any one who working on zope
devlopment to make zope support for cookies based  authentication.
please help me!

thanks and regards,
vaibhi