[Zope] documentation for ZCatalog apart from the Zope Book?

Paul Winkler slinkp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:31:14 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 07:45:45PM +0100, michael nt milne wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there any in-depth documentation anywhere on the Zope search facility the
> ZCatalog, how to build indexes and access these. I find that the Zope Book
> online is ok but not quite enough to really get to grips with it.

I assume you are looking at the last version,
http://plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/SearchingZCatalog.stx

Other than that, there's some .txt files in the source that you might
look at. Not sure how helpful they will be, but it's worth a look.
Look under lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/ and
lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com