[Zope] [ZODB-Dev] Zope memory usage

Manuel Vazquez Acosta mva.led at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 20:05:13 EDT 2008

Alan,

I'm replying to the Zope list also, because this issue is perhaps
related to other components there.

I'm running into the same situation: The python process running my Plone
site is steadyly growing.

I'm using Zope2.9.8-final (the one which works with Plone 2.5.5).

What is the plan for Zope include such feature?

Best regards,
Manuel.