[Zope] dtml-in

Bobby cybercruiserz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 23:20:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a variable called "checkGroup" where its values are the record ids that the user selected to be deleted. I have a deleteRecord method that takes two arguements, one the sql table and the record id to be deleted. The code below works fine except for when the user only select one item from the checkGroup list, I get an error "string not allow in in". Any suggestions of how I could fix this? Thanks.

<dtml-in checkGroup>
  <dtml-let deleteItem=sequence-item>
    <dtml-var "deletedRecord(table,deleteItem)">
  </dtml-let>
</dtml-in>