[Zope] How to add existing folder in Zope

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 15:17:15 EDT 2009

Tim Nash wrote:
>  > Installing Plone in such a case is only the solution if one has no
> better idea about doing things
>
> *sigh* ...and people wonder why the zope community is dying.

That Zope community moved off and became the Plone community long ago.
I'd argue that anyone starting a new project in plain Zope 2 nowadays
would doesn't already have years of experience with Zope is making a
mistake...

...and those people would probably use repoze nowadays anyway.

> I have my very reasonable way of using zope/plone and personal attacks
> are not going to change my mind.

Pointing out you're wrong is not a personal attack. Telling you that you
smell would be a personal attack ;-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk