[Zope] znolk wizard

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Sat Apr 4 03:54:16 EDT 2009

Chris Withers schrieb:
> Carsten Senger wrote:
>> Times are fast moving. Interesting to see such interests in something
>> ancient to start an excavation ;-)
>>
>> Znolk 0.1.9 is hidden on zope.org.
>>
>> http://www.zope.org/Members/zwork/Znolk_SQL_Wizard/default
>>
>> I think 0.2 was developed at bluedynamics and never released.
>>
>> http://svn.bluedynamics.net/svn/public/ZnolkSQLWizard/
>
> Maybe whoever wants to use it could pick it up and do a public,
> prominent release of the latest fixed version somewhere?
>
> Chris

I thought this could be a nice idea and had a look at the code.
Might be that it would not be hard. However this code is so crufty that I really
would not want to touch it.
Although not ttw and with the need of some coding, you can achieve a similar
result with buildout and collective.mercury.
I used this combination to create the needed forms for a postgres db with some
140 tables.

robert