[Zope] [Zope-dev] Zope 4.0, maybe not such a bad idea...

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Mon Apr 13 06:33:39 EDT 2009

Hi there,
this is an email I wanted to write for several times in the past.

I find it very sad, that grown up people that are extremely knowledgeable and
the source of lots of incredibly helpful advice *nobody* else seems to be able
or willing to give, contributers of a wealth of tools the whole zope community
would be worse off without, do not have the the *maturity* to withheld their
personal animosity.

if I would be their papa, I would threaten to smack their buts!

I would hate not to hear any of the well founded, albeit controversial opinions
some of us feel committed to share at times. Its a funny democracy that only
accepts divers forms of yes. *And doomed to fail*.

however I loath the stupid bickering that springs up as soon as any of a couple
of contributers deign not to be of the same opinion.

Grow up!

robert