[Zope] [Zope-dev] Zope 4.0, maybe not such a bad idea...

Garito garito at sistes.net
Mon Apr 13 17:15:21 EDT 2009

Did you think that I'm considering myself part of these comunity?

Since the first time I wrote here you are telling me that I'm wrong even if
you don't know a word of what I'm doing

Did you think that I have good opinion about Zope, at this time, to
contribute?

I make a contribution that no one except Tim Nash make any kind of comment
(thanks again Tim!)

By now I only use Plone at work for money not for passion and I make things
by money or by passion

What kind of contribution do you think someone needs to do to be respected?

Something that you think it was useful or something that the contruibutor
thinks it was?

Perhaps if you know how to hear you could think that ZSM (or other products)
will be interessat for the Zope community

But you choose what you choose

This is what do open source big: you could be agree with a community or you
can make your own way

I choose the tools I'm using because they are great ideas AND has a good
people how wants to help and wants to be a community

Zope is a great idea, with people how wants to help except when they don't
understand what are you doing and you don't say nothing about the future of
your investment (and yes we are investing like you our time and money with
something that you create, we are confiding our lives to you movements.
Perhaps in other communities they think that this is quite important)

do you want that everyone contribute here? Well, respect us and don't think
we are as stupids to talk to us like you are

2009/4/13 Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com>

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito