[Zope] Getting Zope code to output to event.log

Ken Winter ken at sunward.org
Mon Aug 10 13:56:15 EDT 2009

Eureka!

Yes, I was editing the unpacked source, which is in a directory named:

/home/dhat/webapps/instance3/Zope-2.9.8-final.install

At your suggestion, I found this in zopectl:

@set ZOPE_HOME=/home/dhat/webapps/instance3/Zope-2.9.8-final.install
@set INSTANCE_HOME=/home/dhat/webapps/instance3/Zope-2.9.8-final.instance

And as soon as I started putting logger lines into the ZOPE_HOME code, they
came out fine!

~ Thanks so much!
~ Ken