[Zope] Zope 2.12.2 & IContentType

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Tue Dec 8 20:56:31 EST 2009

Hello

I'm trying to make a very simple package in Zope 2.12.2 and i'm trying
to configure a content type with:

   <interface
       interface=".interfaces.IRecipe"
       type="zope.app.content.interfaces.IContentType"
    />

and i'm getting:
ConfigurationError: ('Invalid value for', 'package', "ImportError:
Couldn't import zope.app.content, No module named content")

I tried including "zope.app.content" and i'm getting 'ImportError:
Module zope.app has no global content' error.

Reading zope.app.folder's code I saw it includes "zope.site", so i tried
with it and it doesn't work neither because it gives ConfigurationError:
('Invalid directive', u'factory').

I used to do stuff like this with zope 2.9 without problems and also
tried with philipp's book samples getting same results, wich is the code
i pasted here btw, then i guess it could be smt deprecated in Zope 2.12.

I believe I should be able to solve this going deeper with zcml
machinery, smt i've to do someday anyway :), but if you're familiar with
the problem or can give me any hint, it will be very appreciated.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com